In this Mesothelioma Information Series – Symptoms, Mesothelioma can vary depending on the location of the cancer and the stage of the disease. However, some of the most common symptoms of mesothelioma include:
- Chest pain: This may be a sharp or aching pain that is felt in the chest or back, and may worsen with deep breathing or coughing.
- Shortness of breath: This may be a feeling of breathlessness or difficulty breathing, even when at rest or performing light activities.
- Persistent cough: This may be a dry or productive cough that does not go away, and may be accompanied by chest pain or shortness of breath.
- Fatigue: This may be a feeling of tiredness or weakness that is not relieved by rest or sleep.
- Abdominal pain and swelling: This may be a dull or sharp pain that is felt in the abdomen, and may be accompanied by swelling or fluid buildup.
Watch the video below or on YouTube
Don’t let the companies that caused your suffering get away with it. Contact Lee today for a free consultation. has been fighting for the rights of mesothelioma victims for over 25 years. We know the companies that exposed workers to asbestos and we know how to hold them accountable. it is important to talk to an experienced Mesothelioma Lawyer, Call Lee Davis now for a Free No Obligation, In Depth Case Call Lee at 412-781-0525 or email Lee directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.