No matter what you ride, Accidents happen…
Pittsburgh Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Lee W. Davis has experience recovering money damages for Severe Injuries from Motorcycle accidents. Personalized service and more than 25 years experience is here to help victims pay the medical bills and other costs that come with the pain of severe injuries, surgeries, physical therapy, lost work and hospital stays.
Unlike large impersonal law firms, Pittsburgh Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Lee Davis handles your Motorcycle accident case with the personal service that clients expect from their lawyer. Home or Hospital visits are available, as well as online appointments.
Damages in a Motorcycle Accident
Lee will help you recover what you are owed after an accident. Common damages in a motorcycle accident that you may recover include:
- Physical/emotional therapy
- Past and future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages from missing work
- Diminished earning capacity if you have to take a lower-paying job due to your injuries
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Property damage
- Loss of enjoyment of activities
- Past and Future Caretaking
Who is Responsible for my Pittsburgh Motorcycle Accident?
Lee can help identify who the potentially liable party is for your injuries. Another driver, the owner of the other vehicle to name a few possible parties. To have a strong case, Lee will need to show that the four tenets of negligence are present in your case. These four elements are:
- Duty of care: The negligent party owed you a duty of care. They were supposed to act responsibly and not injure you or others.
- Breach of duty of care: The other party breached a duty of care owed to you.
- Causation: The other party caused injuries.
- Damages: You have economic damages due to the accident, such as lost wages, medical expenses and pain and suffering.
How can You help Your Pittsburgh Motorcycle Accident case?
- Take or Get Pictures of Any Accident if you are able.
- Get a copy of any Police Report or write down the name and police department of any law enforcement that may have been involved.
- Identify the other Driver if possible.
- Write Down Exactly Where and When the Motorcycle Accident Occurred.
- Identify Any Witnesses and write down their contact information.
- Identify if there is any security camera footage or video of your Motorcycle accident, if you can.
- Call Lee Now!